Freefall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Freefall Sky Linkshell's Forum

5 posters

75 smn whm app

Poll

Relentless material?

[ 5 ]
    75 smn whm app I_vote_lcap56%75 smn whm app I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    75 smn whm app I_vote_lcap44%75 smn whm app I_vote_rcap [44%] 

Total Votes: 9
    merlin

75 smn whm app Empty 75 smn whm app

Post  merlin Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 am

Name:Merlan
    70+ Jobs: (if multiple, job(s) you prefer to use)whm smn
    Subjobs: (@37 or higher)blm rdm drk
    Merits:30
    Notable equipment:z legs head feet
    Previous sky LS or other event LS:lolfail
    Previous sky experience:killed all gods still rusty after 2 year break
    Do you currently have sky access:no
    Do you currently have sky warp:yes
    What are you looking to accomplish in joining us:make friends get gear and hang out waist time
    Wishlist <2 items you want>:z mitts kitty panties
    Acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules:yes
    Anything else you would like to add?i work alot of nights 3-11pm pst so ill try to be on if im off im online
    If accepted, you might get subject to 2 week trial where you
    might be let go are you ok with this?yes
    Shiiga
    Shiiga

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2009-02-26

75 smn whm app Empty Re: 75 smn whm app

Post  Shiiga Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 am

Ok.. well I just ffxiah'd your char and your WHM looks pretty weak for being your main. :/ I'm not a fan of these HORRIBLY filled out Apps, under merits you just put 30? Umm, ok?
    Like seriously ppl, you want to join our LS, quit showing how f'n lazy you are cause that's not gonna get you in lol.
    you work a lot of nights 3-11 PST which is 6-2 EST and we run 10-3 EST.... so if your math is any better than your Application skillz you'll see that this isn't gonna work so well.

If you can't even respect our application process and put more than minimal effort into it, don't expect me to show any back.
    Khrone
    Khrone

Number of posts : 113

75 smn whm app Empty I iz con-foo-sed

Post  Khrone Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 pm

merlin wrote:Merits:30
    more detail please? (nvm, just checked ya out on AH site) I'm not sure what Shiiga is worried about; looks like you're as fully meritted as you can get right now. Maybe you just updated it between the time she and I checked it out. Or maybe she just doesn't like your choice of merits for WHM. (I don't know. I'm a DD. I'm ADD? I'm.... wait, where was I? Oh yeah... I don't know anything about WHm merits, so I'm just gonna leave that ball in her court.)

merlin wrote:Do you currently have sky access:no
    Do you currently have sky warp:yes
    Wait, so you have sky warp... but no access to sky? mmmmmmkaaaaaaaay Laughing

merlin wrote:Anything else you would like to add?i work alot of nights 3-11pm pst so ill try to be on if im off im online
    3-11pm Pacific time? like Shiiga said: that's 6pm-2am Eastern time, no? (or does "pst" mean something other than "Pacific Standard Time"?) If you're not going to be able to make it to at least half of our events, this is probably not the right LS for you.
    Shiiga
    Shiiga

Post  Shiiga Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Khrone wrote:
    merlin wrote:Merits:30
    more detail please? (nvm, just checked ya out on AH site) I'm not sure what Shiiga is worried about; looks like you're as fully meritted as you can get right now. Maybe you just updated it between the time she and I checked it out. Or maybe she just doesn't like your choice of merits for WHM. (I don't know. I'm a DD. I'm ADD? I'm.... wait, where was I? Oh yeah... I don't know anything about WHm merits, so I'm just gonna leave that ball in her court.)

Ok to elaborate on this, I had a few issues with it... says 30 on here, says over 300 on ffxiah, BUT I'm confused as to how you managed to put any merits into sword since you ONLY have WHM and SMN 75 and neither job can merit that >_> so for one thing, I'm curious as to how much of that is BS... the other issue is the fact that a WHM would do 5/5 Devotion yet stack on as much HP > MP gear as possible (lolzenith is weak on WHM imo)... scratch
    merlin

Post  merlin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Hey sorry about the confusion I was using ffxiah.com merit thing to plan out what I was going to do I really didn't think that people looked at that seriously I'm sorry for that I guess I was wrong. I'll change it to what I really have 103 Merits Sad . For the part about Do you have sky? and Do you have sky warp? Yes on both last night I got off work and I filled out the app and it kept saying that my name was taken already (Ask lilmama about it I told her) and I had to refill it out kinda upsetting so I just slapped it up there like that sorry for that also. I know my gear isn't the greatest right now I was gone for 2 year only been back for about 2-3 months so I bet I'm a little behind on gear... ok alot behind on gear. A about the playing time when you guys are in sky nothing I can say to change your mind just that I'll be there when I can again if I'm off I'm online when I get off of work I'm online I mean my wife is ready to toss my laptop out the window. Well I hope I help out a little with this confusion.

Merlan
    Shiiga
    Shiiga

Post  Shiiga Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok, so now that some of the merit confusion is cleared up, what DO you have merited?

As far as gear goes, it doesn't cost a lot to be a well geared WHM, some ppl think zomg stack the HP > MP gear.. but really on WHM you're way better off stacking the haste, MND, enmity down gear. Blessed gear has all of this and is the best choice for gear (as far as non expensive AH obtainable gear goes). Walmart turban is a fantastic WHM piece as well.

Playtime being the biggest issue, how many times do you think you'd be able to attend and for how long exactly?
    Merlin

Post  Merlin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Well after talk to Shiiga online about play time I figured that on a good week depending on whats going on at work I can be in sky 3-4 nights a week I do get some early shifts on a "bad week" depending on whats going on at work 2-3 nights I'm one of his assist managers and it's really hard to plan things in real life they think "Store first" kinda like some HNMLS think "Game first" but that's another story. Laughing If you have any other questions ask away I hope this helps out a little more.

Merlin
    Zalorolo
    Zalorolo
    veteran
    veteran

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post  Zalorolo Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:40 pm

and the 3-4 nights on a good a good week and 2-3 nights on a bad week would be full nights?
    merlin

Post  merlin Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Wow now that's a good question hm... yea I would say yes 2 days off a week and maybe if I can get 2 early shifts which is a possibility that would give me 4 run a week.

Merlan
    Hybridkiller
    Hybridkiller
    Post it king
    Post it king

Number of posts : 62

Post  Hybridkiller Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 pm

i really really suggest that you schedule your work around your life not your game lol, i love the enthusiasm though, such a nice feeling that someone would rather change his work schedule then his gaming one, warms my heart
    merlin

Post  merlin Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 am

Hello again and you do have a point mr killer and I see what your saying but the one good thing about my work is I'm able to request what I want to a degree. No worries if it get too bad or something comes up I'll let you guys know ahead of time. Thanks for the love tho.

Merlan
    Hybridkiller
    Hybridkiller
    Post it king
    Post it king

Post  Hybridkiller Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 am

hey hey hey, Mr. Killer is my father im not old enough for that yet....we are currently going back over all of our applicants and will be contacting you for a possibility of a 2 week trial grace period.
    Merlan

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Merlan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:23 am

Hey Killer Jr that's really cool of you guys and I appreciate the oppertunity (sp?) to join you guys, 2 week trial sound fair for me. Thanks again for the time on this matter.

Merlan

PS I do have a question I heard that alot of members here were in lolfail and sense I was in lolfail (Got removed cause I was one of the new members there during the downsizing stage) and I did have points there does that count with this LS at all? I had 32 points there had more but got a couple of items.
    Hybridkiller
    Hybridkiller
    Post it king
    Post it king

Post  Hybridkiller Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 pm

after the two week process, i'm sure we can work something out if no one else seems to have a problem with it. I dont see why not

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:39 pm